8 oz dried whole wheat spaghetti
1 1/2 c of mizuna leaves, destemmed
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1-2 scallions / green onions
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tsp rice vinegar
1/4 cup water
2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Boil the noodles according to package instructions, usually about 7 minutes. If you have leftover noodles from a previous meal those will work perfectly, just pull them out of the refrigerator.
2. While the noodles are boiling, roughly chop or tear the mizuna and cilantro leaves and set aside. Chop the scallions into thin slices, using both the green and white parts.
3. Whisk the remaining ingredients into a large bowl to make the dressing.
4. When the noodles are done, drain and rinse with cold water to cool them off quickly. Add the cooled, drained noodles to the bowl with the dressing.
5. Toss in the cilantro, mizuna and scallions and gently turn until all the noodles are coated with dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.